• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,337 posts in this topic

It shocked me when they killed off General Flagg, scarface, Kwinn, and Dr Venom all in ONE issue. I thought they offed the Baroness but she survived. Amazing read for those who havent read the saga...issues 11-19.

Those were a great set of issues, and the run stayed strong up to about 33 or so, too. 42-50 were a good read as well. I recently completed my run from 1-78 and once I get all my stuff unpacked from a recent move, I'm going to read them all, one per night.

I love GI Joe. I still watch the cartoons on DVD. In the comic's heyday, there was no title that made you anticipate the next issue more. Even the kids in my neighborhood who didn't read comics in general, looked forward to the next issue of GI Joe. Who didn't camp out at the comic store for the origin of Snake-Eyes?

I love GI Joe, when I was a kid I used to play with them all the time. I blamed them for me joining the Marines (seriously, I got interested in the military because of GI Joe, sue me!)

I enjoy the comics too, read most of the Devils Due stuff and have the older TPBs. Was so glad when those came out.

It shocked me when they killed off General Flagg, scarface, Kwinn, and Dr Venom all in ONE issue. I thought they offed the Baroness but she survived. Amazing read for those who havent read the saga...issues 11-19.

Those were a great set of issues, and the run stayed strong up to about 33 or so, too. 42-50 were a good read as well. I recently completed my run from 1-78 and once I get all my stuff unpacked from a recent move, I'm going to read them all, one per night.

I love GI Joe. I still watch the cartoons on DVD. In the comic's heyday, there was no title that made you anticipate the next issue more. Even the kids in my neighborhood who didn't read comics in general, looked forward to the next issue of GI Joe. Who didn't camp out at the comic store for the origin of Snake-Eyes?

The stories were great about Zartan and how he killed the hard master. It got a bit silly when they made Serpentor though. They started to cave to Hasbros demands and just made crappy issues from there on out. It was a shame.

It might have been...if you hadn't just spoiled it for those who haven't read it.

893censored-thumb.gif

Great (idea( Thread Dungeon. Do you have any 155's to sell me. thx Also do you have information about multi paks and which issues came in those.

GI joe d.

Holy Krap...$260 for a 9.6 Joe #21 , over $100 for a copy of #24 in 9.6, $61.00 for a copy of #23 in 9.6 Unreal prices for junk 80's comics. tongue.gif

Great (idea( Thread Dungeon. Do you have any 155's to sell me. thx Also do you have information about multi paks and which issues came in those.

GI joe d.

Holy Krap...$260 for a 9.6 Joe #21 , over $100 for a copy of #24 in 9.6, $61.00 for a copy of #23 in 9.6 Unreal prices for junk 80's comics. tongue.gif

Didn't you leave?

GI joe d.

Didn't you leave?

I went to another forum and Deathlok was there too! Hes the reason why I left (that and the incessant trolling and questioning of my gender.) As long as he stays away from me Ill be fine.

GI joe d.

Didn't you leave?

I went to another forum and Deathlok was there too! Hes the reason why I left (that and the incessant trolling and questioning of my gender.) As long as he stays away from me Ill be fine.

So why pretend to be a girl?

GI joe d.

Didn't you leave?

So why pretend to be a girl?

Are you going to the Orlando show by chance?

Do you have any issues 150-155 that could recieve a 9.8? If you have these youll have 2 very interested parties!

I am sure he does. He has all the good moderns! makepoint.gif

Theres only 1 copy of 155 in a 9.8. Must have it...

Do you have any issues 150-155 that could recieve a 9.8? If you have these youll have 2 very interested parties!

I am sure he does. He has all the good moderns! makepoint.gif

Theres only 1 copy of 155 in a 9.8. Must have it...

PM him. I can double check any of the things you want as I will see him Saturday for poker.