• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

GI JOE 2 was supposedly scarce

-- I dont know how true that is, but when they were Hot (the first time around)

it was the most $$$ issue

I remember seeling 1's for 20.00 and 2 for 50-65.00 at every show I brought them.

It may have been just classic under order from issue 1, which is common

Is there a GI JOe Marvel 1 second print. If so what does it look like. thanks Dungeo

Joe #2 and #6 seem to be the toughest of the first 10 issues. I think its a myth that #2 is scarce though. Try finding a #9 or #10 in a 9.8.Thats scarce. Good luck. There was no second printing of #1 in regular comic book format.

Glad to help. smile.gif

I can't believe I have joined you on this quest for the holy grail G. I Joe 21 9.8. Good job at corrupting me. I also want the GI joe 1 special and a 155 9.8+. I have owned two GI joe 1 marvel CGC 9.8s W and would love to find a 9.9 oh yea baby.

I just got another copy that looks great but will probably only grade out at 9.6. The search continues. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Glad to help. smile.gif

I can't believe I have joined you on this quest for the holy grail G. I Joe 21 9.8. Good job at corrupting me. I also want the GI joe 1 special and a 155 9.8+. I have owned two GI joe 1 marvel CGC 9.8s W and would love to find a 9.9 oh yea baby.

I just got another copy that looks great but will probably only grade out at 9.6. The search continues. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I just bought two NM+ GI joe 1's on ebay and they were VF- at the most. frustrated.gif

Joe #1 isnt a good investment at all. Theres way too many 9.6s-9.8s out there and there will be a ton more. If you can find any other 9.8 worthy copy of 2-10, then you scored. #9 and #10 will be the hardest. Then, theres #21... frustrated.gif

I dont think it was short printed. Most people ignored it or sent it to the quarter bins and those who liked the book read the krapp out of it. (looked the [embarrassing lack of self control] out of it, i guess).

All the books I find have boo koo stress lines. I feel like Richard D in Close Encounters possesed to go find one........................ I did read on some weird web site that there are 10 Action 1's buried somewhere under Devils Tower.....