• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround Times

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

We do indeed see turnaround times getting better. If you check our latest update, you will see we are gaining ground every day and, with the new hires we have made, we hope to have all our tiers running on time in the near future. We really appreciate everyone's patience as we go through more "growing pains".

Is there a current delay? I've had a crossover order submitted 1/25 that has been scheduled for grading for at least 2 weeks.

CGC4074104694
1/25/19
CROSSOVER VALUE
Scheduled for Grading

1 hour ago, Georgie123 said:

Hello. I currently have a few comics in at value grade. How long from acceptace to grading. Mine now is a little over two months.

I use the value tier for my goldenage books. After 60 or so days things move pretty quickly. Also in comics general, a thread on current turnaround times is active. :wishluck:

16 hours ago, Georgie123 said:

Hello. I currently have a few comics in at value grade. How long from acceptace to grading. Mine now is a little over two months.

Current turnaround times are posted under the submit tab>service and fees...remember its Business days...

Also check the Comics General Forum for a current turnaround time thread from actual submitters

What is the current time from receiving he books before they are even processed into the system?  CGC received some pretty high value books from me (standard grading tier) nearly two weeks ago and they haven’t even been logged in as ‘received’ yet... normally I see this taking around 5 business days, but starting to get concerned.. 🙁

20 minutes ago, lowgradecomics said:

What is the current time from receiving he books before they are even processed into the system?  CGC received some pretty high value books from me (standard grading tier) nearly two weeks ago and they haven’t even been logged in as ‘received’ yet... normally I see this taking around 5 business days, but starting to get concerned.. 🙁

Did you submit them at a con?  This being con season I would imagine the check in times are going to be longer.  Either way, maybe reach out to their customer service in the morning?

On 5/6/2019 at 5:50 PM, lowgradecomics said:

same here, i have a stack that still hasnt been checked in- i dont ever mind the wait on the grading- i am just always relieved when the are received- at least i know they are safe-- it does seem like this gets taken into account- and once the books are in- the seem to get a little boost-