• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got the word today !!!!!!!

104 posts in this topic

And it is going to be a BOY !!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Everything looks good, said the baby looks healthy, and everything is as it should be. (thumbs u

But her due date has been bumped up 10 days to Jan.31 . Which means I may be able to make it to NYCC :headbang:

Im so happy. Wanted to share with some friends here on the boards. :foryou:

Congrats! (thumbs u

BTW, Evan sounds great! Richard also sounds good. But Richard Evan...very bad.

Im so excited. I cant wait til January to see him. Now I have to think of a name...

She wants to name him Evan....

Evan James :whistle:

Evan Francis Beam would be the full name. Francis after my grandfather. But that evan name... IDK

Congrats!

Another nerdling is borne!!!!!!!

I have two little snot machines and an adorable princess. I wouldn't trade them for all the world's comics.

All the best!

Im so excited. I cant wait til January to see him. Now I have to think of a name...

Evan Francis Beam would be the full name. Francis after my grandfather. But that evan name... IDK

teach him to fight, and he'll be fine with that name. :)

Patrick, I respect your nod to your grandfather, but the kid is going to get beat up, a lot.