• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got the word today !!!!!!!

104 posts in this topic

Im so excited. I cant wait til January to see him. Now I have to think of a name...

She wants to name him Evan....

Evan James :whistle:

Evan Francis Beam would be the full name. Francis after my grandfather. But that evan name... IDK

Patrick, I respect your nod to your grandfather, but the kid is going to get beat up, a lot.

Not if he takes after me, my grandfather, or jess (my wife). She has a temper as bad as mine...

Im so excited. I cant wait til January to see him. Now I have to think of a name...

She wants to name him Evan....

Evan James :whistle:

...and congratulations.

Great suggestion...you can kill TWO birds with one stone :baiting:

Congrats Patrick

Jim

IDK if he will be a nerd. But if he takes after me...... My hands will be full. I was crazy from age 11-28.

Own the brand, "nerd". It makes life so much easier! (thumbs u

no offense intended. :)

This is my first. The bomb proof will be tough. Comics,toys,and decoys are everywhere (father collects decoys). And I really think the toys are gonna go after he hits about 2. Everything thing I have is still in its box, and the thought of having them ripped out does not appeal to me.