• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 1 Club?
22 22

1,041 posts in this topic

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:18 AM, zupaphly said:

4.5-5.0 I'm thinking... Had a duplicate of a rare modern variant... Sold one of them and turned it into this... So I'm pretty happy... A cover from 2009 for an ASM 1, sounds good to me =)

while I don't believe I have any right to tell someone else how to collect, I am miffed too, that a modern variant can be turned into an asm1

16 hours ago, SC22 said:

It sold for $90,000 in 2011.

On 3/22/2017 at 0:45 PM, SECollector said:

I totally agree about the coolness factor. And yes, its not a first appearance, but it is the very first issue of the most amazing (pun intended) series ever and just the second appearance of Spidey. And yes, they do look awesome as a pair! :luhv:

Spideys.jpg

I love seeing these books together!  What a pair :cloud9:

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:26 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, this is my 8th copy over the course of my collecting, but my first since '95 or so. I thought this was an unusually pretty 4.0. Happy to be back in the club after a 22 year absence. 

IMG_4644.PNG

IMG_4645.PNG

Wow, 8th copy.  Cant blame you for coming back around.  Welcome back. 

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:31 AM, Dreamtoreal1 said:

My First Spiderman #1  lowest grade in the census .5  but it is mine! Thanks to John D and Torpedo Comics!  Upgrading real soon

Capture.JPG

Awesome feeling right?  Welcome to the club. (thumbsu

2 hours ago, Dave2739 said:

Had this for a long time but I finally got around to getting it slabbed. Not too pretty, but it's mine.

ASM1.JPG

Any ASM1 is awesome!