• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 1 Club?
22 22

1,041 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Here's a couple of new additions for me.  Restored... but I'm still happy to have them.

P1130776.jpg

P1130777.JPG

Nothing wrong with those!

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:15 PM, Dark Knight said:

Well now..  The ASM #1 CGC 3.5 that ended at CC tonight sold for $6100 :whatthe:  

I have one in the same grade with a little lower page quality.  I guess I haven't been keeping up with the prices because on my sheet I have it listed at a value of $3,500.   

So someone educate me.... is this roughly the new price level or is this sale some kind of outlier?

6 hours ago, Poe said:
On 12/6/2017 at 4:15 PM, Dark Knight said:

Well now..  The ASM #1 CGC 3.5 that ended at CC tonight sold for $6100 :whatthe:  

I have one in the same grade with a little lower page quality.  I guess I haven't been keeping up with the prices because on my sheet I have it listed at a value of $3,500.   

So someone educate me.... is this roughly the new price level or is this sale some kind of outlier?

I think it's safe to say that it is or at least close to it as being the new price level.  A 3.5 is definitely worth more than $3500 though just by looking at past sales for practically every lower-mid grades. Last sale for a 3.0 was around $5000+.  I think 3.5's should be a minimum $5500+ depending on eye appeal.