• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 1 Club?
22 22

1,041 posts in this topic

I know everyone has their opinions and it's also their right to do whatever they want with the books, I would never give someone mess for doing it. It just hurts me every time I hit up a con an see someone toss a key to Stan lee to sign. He signs so much stuff and it's so commercial at the cons that it's not even a friendly/personal experience anymore. In a world where keys like ASM 1 and af15 are rare, having one unsigned and unrestored just adds so much more to the energy of holding/owning one.

Eh as long as some people are still willing to pay more for his SS then I guess that's all that matters in the long run.

Like I stated above I get my books signed because I like Stan's work. If I had the choice to choose between buying a blue label and a SS for the same price I would choose the SS.

Anyways enough about SS this is the ASM #1 club if you want to complain about SS start a new thread now let's get back on topic.

I'm finally in! (Thanks Brock!). Just arrived now.

asm1.jpg

A beauty of a book that's right up my alley (great page quality).

Columbia Comics certainly can deliver the goods! :angel: