• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I cracked three slabs this morning...,
1 1

208 posts in this topic

Can someone post those videos of breaking out the new, new slabs with the inner well?

I just cracked out another one, and if I can't find a better method, I will stop buying them.

I had a very hard time cracking a Voldemort slab. If the new CGC slabs are as tough, I'll probably skip them too, unless it's something I want to keep slabbed.

Cracked out four slabs this morning, and one this evening.  More to go tomorrow.

Four of today's were the new slabs.  Getting a little more proficient at it using the long, standard screwdriver method, but one of them was really terrible.  The welds on the inner well were way too close to the book, and the inner well just shattered when I tried to separate the two sides.

8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Cracked out four slabs this morning, and one this evening.  More to go tomorrow.

Four of today's were the new slabs.  Getting a little more proficient at it using the long, standard screwdriver method, but one of them was really terrible.  The welds on the inner well were way too close to the book, and the inner well just shattered when I tried to separate the two sides.

Why are you cracking slabs? 

1 hour ago, DR.X said:

I cracked open a six pack with no damage.

A man's got to have skills...., :cool:

1 minute ago, woowoo said:

You are a Lizard not a man :whistle: I saw this on the way home and said he gets around.

lizzard.png

So…, there's your warning.  Be afraid...., be very afraid. :sumo: