...HELLO....MY NAME IS BRIAN POSTMAN....

49 posts in this topic

124 posts

Hi...i'm fairly new to the boards...my name is BRIAN POSTMAN...i was a penciller for MARVEL COMICS in the early 80's on SPIDER-WOMAN,CAPTAIN AMERICA,MARVEL TEAM UP,DR. STRANGE,and HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE...i also have had a long carreer as a storyboard artist....i recentely did over 300 FANTASTIC FOUR cards for rittenhouse archives...i also sell my own custom sketch cards as well... ...i am available for many types of commissions...i've been showing my work over at the "secret invasion" thread also,and doing commissions...feel free to e-mail me at bpostman58@yahoo.com if you have any questions...best,brian...Batman7777copycopy.jpgspwn7777copy.jpgspidj1copy.jpgbatsy2copy.jpgbatfoe1.jpgbatfoes2.jpg

13,095 posts

:hi:

I remember your work....on the Spider Womans and MTUs

Welcome :acclaim:

13,095 posts

You should post your FF stuff :thumbsup:

(Pay attention to my avatar buddy) :baiting:

124 posts

oh...you mean the fantastic four cards?...actually, i'm not allowed until rittenhouse archives posts it.....which should be in a few weeks....then i'll definetly post that stuff!....best,brian

13,095 posts
oh...you mean the fantastic four cards?...actually, i'm not allowed until rittenhouse archives posts it.....which should be in a few weeks....then i'll definetly post that stuff!....best,brian

Well once everything is legal I might be interested in some OA FF stuff hm

7,084 posts

Hi Brian, whatever happened to my B-Day present. My b-day was waayyy back in September. :)

By the way I love getting your emails, keep up the great work.

Edited by Par2ch

124 posts

...i like drawing batman,and i really like drawing the joker....heath ledger...best,brian....heathjoker1copy.jpg

14,658 posts
:hi:

124 posts

....here's some more new stuff....sigourney weaver sketch cards....brian....sigourney11copy.jpg

Edited by brian postman