• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

...HELLO....MY NAME IS BRIAN POSTMAN....

49 posts in this topic

Hi...i'm fairly new to the boards...my name is BRIAN POSTMAN...i was a penciller for MARVEL COMICS in the early 80's on SPIDER-WOMAN,CAPTAIN AMERICA,MARVEL TEAM UP,DR. STRANGE,and HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE...i also have had a long carreer as a storyboard artist....i recentely did over 300 FANTASTIC FOUR cards for rittenhouse archives...i also sell my own custom sketch cards as well... ...i am available for many types of commissions...i've been showing my work over at the "secret invasion" thread also,and doing commissions...feel free to e-mail me at bpostman58@yahoo.com if you have any questions...best,brian...Batman7777copycopy.jpgspwn7777copy.jpgspidj1copy.jpgbatsy2copy.jpgbatfoe1.jpgbatfoes2.jpg

oh...you mean the fantastic four cards?...actually, i'm not allowed until rittenhouse archives posts it.....which should be in a few weeks....then i'll definetly post that stuff!....best,brian

Well once everything is legal I might be interested in some OA FF stuff hm