• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 Short Box of TPB & GN's & a few hundred Indys from early 90's - 4 day sale!

559 posts in this topic

Hey all, you'll find here a number of Trades and Graphic Novels (Marvel, DC & Indys) mostly purchased 10-15 years ago, some newer though. Also a few hundred Independent books from the early 90's, probably some stuff in here that you don't see very often (maybe for good reason lol ). Most of the Indys will be dollar books, make offers if you want to buy in quantity.

Last day of sale has been extended to Thursday!

Last Day of Sale is Today (Thursday!)

What's Left from days 1-3 can be found in this post. Books listed today start immediately after this post.

Teh Shipping Methods:

$5.00 If you're only buying 1-5ish or so books and are comfortable with them being packed in a Priority Envelope in a cardboard sandwich.

$8.00 Boxed Priority is my standard shipping method for more than 5 books, though if I can find a smaller box and it ends up being cheaper, I'll refund the difference. honest.

$4.00 Media Mail

$0.00 I strap them to the feral cat that hunts lizards in my back yard and cross my fingers.

I seriously doubt there will be any International customers in this thread (hell, there probably won't be any U.S. Customers either), but in case there are, PM me and we can discuss shipping.

I'm open to suggestions for shipping, so if you've got an idea, just ask. Delivery by pack mule available in northern AZ.

Teh Payment Methods:

Paypal only for this sale, as I need spending money for a trip I'm taking to New England the middle of next week.

Teh Rules:

:takeit: rules the roost if it beats the timestamp of a PM inquiring about back cover scans, questions about condition, etc. PM me with any questions, offers or colorful insults and I'll return the favor (thumbs u

Books are all scanned and uploaded, so they'll be following shortly.

Unconditional Money Back Guarantee on all purchases!

Origins of Marvel Comics (Marvel) $5.95 Cover - Your price: $4.00 - It's not in the greatest shape, but is complete and structurally sound and some good reading. 252 Pages.

The Walking Dead Volume 1 (Image) $9.99 Cover - Your price: $4.00

:takeit:

The edit was to add the Walking Dead

Origins of Marvel Comics (Marvel) $5.95 Cover - Your price: $4.00 - It's not in the greatest shape, but is complete and structurally sound and some good reading. 252 Pages.

:takeit: Start a pile.....

Shark

:pullhair:

Star Trek: The Enterprise Logs Volume 1 (Golden Press) $1.95 Cover - Your price: $4.00 :news:SOLD! to ebradley

Great reprints of the Gold Key Star Trek Series. This volume collects issues 1-8. Not in the greatest shape, but complete and a great read.

67887.jpg.81f10f217e7ee1fe78cf4729125dc37a.jpg

The Walking Dead Volume 1 (Image) $9.99 Cover - Your price: $4.00

The edit was to add the Walking Dead

You got 'em....thank you much!

Sensational Spider-Man (Marvel) $6.95 Cover - Your price: $3.00 - Dennis O'Neil, Frank Miller, Klaus Janson, Tom Palmer

Ultimate FF and Sensational Spidey are yours. Sorry you missed the Origins, I thought I had another one lying around but can't find it. If I do, it's all yours!