• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am selling almost everything.....many Key books Updated

62 posts in this topic

My Uncle still has clothes like that, and from looking at pictures, my dad used to dress like that too. I'm hoping those suits go back in style. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

They will, sooner or later. We'll all be wearing pastel Miami Vice suits again one day. Kick !!! thumbsup2.gif

Again??!! you mean you were one of those guys who wore them the first time? 27_laughing.gif

They will, sooner or later. We'll all be wearing pastel Miami Vice suits again one day. Kick !!! thumbsup2.gif

Again??!! you mean you were one of those guys who wore them the first time? 27_laughing.gif

Are you kidding? I would be wearing those right now, if it didn't look so queer these days. Those suits were awesome, but I was too young when they were in.

I think we're confusing the suit DeNiro is wearing, with Pimp suits that only Black guys can pull off. The suit DeNiro's wearing was good stuff, Italian made. thumbsup2.gif

My favortie suit that he wears in that movie is the blood red one with the black shirt and tie.

Well.....I like getting laid too much to take fashion risks. grin.gif

27_laughing.gif well said! That naked chick "hulk 181" post still cracks me up, btw... that was "gold, jerry, gold!!"

I think we're confusing the suit DeNiro is wearing, with Pimp suits that only Black guys can pull off. The suit DeNiro's wearing was good stuff, Italian made. thumbsup2.gif

My favortie suit that he wears in that movie is the blood red one with the black shirt and tie.

I'll send you some Brioni swatches, I can custom make anything you want for 2800.00 a pop, have you looking like a real wiseguy.