• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,865 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

That's awesome! ^^

Would you go for price variants? There used to be the 30 cent price variants of this book at any given time on ebay...

to think that the 30 cent price variants of this book were selling for $3-500 last year. I don't have GPA, but I would expect in the current market for it to be out of reach for me...

56 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's awesome! ^^

Would you go for price variants? There used to be the 30 cent price variants of this book at any given time on ebay...

to think that the 30 cent price variants of this book were selling for $3-500 last year. I don't have GPA, but I would expect in the current market for it to be out of reach for me...

The highest price variant for this one is 9.6 and there's only one in the census. I'm sure it's value is off the charts...

Just to give you some numbers on the 9.4 price variant

Last GPA sale of regular 9.4 : 211

Last GPA sale price variant 9.4 : ~1300

Census of regular 9.4 : 204 blue label

Census of 9.4 price vari : 6

So I wouldn't think it's worth while just to census chase a price variant. Besides I'd rather have a better condition regular copy than a price variant with stress marks or whatever.

Btw, this isn't the X-Men I was telling you about. That one is on the way around a month or so. It has a close relationship with this one though