• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,895 posts in this topic

Ran across a complete unexpected score today...

Last Night I found about 15 copies of Dazzler #1...I posted a picture of them on facebook to a friend....and I got a few replies back telling me I should check to see if any of these are The "error" issues...

Now I like to think I'm a comic book guy, But I must admit, This is one KEY or Special book I had never heard of...

so I looked up Dazzler #1 "Error" to see what the Error was...and of course pages 24 and 25 were printed in Black and White.

So I then started checked my issues to see if I had any.....and It turned out 10 were in fact The "Error" Issues...

Quite happy about finding them

1554114447241-2c7d516c-2014-4b06-a837-b4cbc27a500d_.jpg

On 11/16/2008 at 11:11 PM, TupennyConan said:

Because we need a place to post our BA books!!

Here we go to kick off the thread: I'll post these sweet books I just bought tonight from Chris The_Beyonder!!

7HULK148.jpg

7BB126.jpg

I just got these in the mail recently.

#51 is a Suscha News copy. Both are White Pages. Couple of cool Kane covers.

E183C147-C6C3-451C-99B1-7C90CD750A2D.png

2FE16CE7-C7F9-462D-A4AB-DE93AC8B1CDC.png

Raw and a slab...

Thanks to boardie @johnenock  for the pretty slab. Very nice 8.5. Should have been a gift grade of at least a 9.0 just because its so white...inside and out, lol. I think the tiny tear and Color-breaking crease right center is what kept it down. I posted a picture of the back cover, cause yea...it's that white. Bought the raw online from a nice fella from the UK...right about the time they really started to take off. Just got it and it's a beauty! Solid 9.6 IMHO, with a shot at 9.8.

Special Marvel Edition 15 CGC 8.5 Front.jpg

Special Marvel Edition 15 CGC 8.5 Back.jpg

The Avengers 169 Raw Front.jpg