• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,865 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Sweet! I was thinking a tad higher for the 222, I have a 7.0 of that myself, unfortunately the 234 I have is a raw reader, like 1.8 lol 

those blue grey tone Neal Adams are awesome! 

There are a couple of light creases on the 222, just in the crook of Robins arm and on the spine. The 234 is a replacement for one I sold at too low a price on ebay back in 2010. Yeah, Adams is great when it comes to a moody cover. (thumbsu

25 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

and that Thorpe and Porter stamp on the #234, not too bad either :) Paging Marwood lol I did end up with several readers from the Neal Adams run though.

I still need a graded Bat's #234 and Tec #405 :foryou: 

I've bought a few TaPs just of late, I'm getting quite nostalgic for them. :bigsmile:

On 10/30/2019 at 11:58 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Sweet! I was thinking a tad higher for the 222, I have a 7.0 of that myself, unfortunately the 234 I have is a raw reader, like 1.8 lol 

those blue grey tone Neal Adams are awesome! 

Yeah they are. I have a 9.0 of the 234 with the entire banner showing. That issue had a printing problem where many copies have a white scuff across Batmans shoulder.

I'm waiting to find a nice copy of 222 with the entire head stock of "John's" guitar showing.

1 hour ago, Arak Zantara said:

And with the confirmed Morbius movie coming next year that one should sky rocket predicated Leno does  a better Michael then he did a joker

You mean Leto not Leno. If Leno played Morbius every ASM 101 owner would volunteer to be to have their blood drained! 😱

lmfao right your absolutely right.. great catch....

"Damn ..I knew I picked the wrong day to give up drugs "

Jared Leto mistaken for Jay Leno at MTV EMAs

http://www.contactmusic.net/jared-leto/news/jared-leto-mistaken-for-jay-leno-at-mtv-emas_5895105

Edited by Arak Zantara