• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,868 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, comicquant said:

I cleaned and pressed it.  There were some non color breaking creases and some grime around the staples so it came out pretty!!!  The colors on this copy though!!!

I remember the various minor flaws; sounds like the C/P got most all of them! That is a nice grade jump from where I would have placed it before the work was done. But yes, the colors are deep and vibrant on this copy, which also helps it pop, especially cleaned up. Congrats again; glad that worked out so well for you. (thumbsu

19 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

WooHoo I just won this baby tonight! Love the centering and color!

00015642390000112056253024.jpg

I always thought they made Jack R. look like the paramedic on the old medical show "Emergency". But just on that one cover. 

tZAP7-1474300020-558-lists-mantooth_main_1200.thumb.png.5a864c0cb6f540bc68cd130e9d4a1c56.png

Congrats on the win! That cover has a sort of early bronze DC feel to it. Of course Neal Adams right (thumbsu

Edited by MGsimba77

2 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

I don't understand why Jack on the cover VS in the book look nothing alike....

It may be because neal Adam's only worked on the cover and not the insides...