• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,893 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Lifesuggs said:

This just came in

86357289_10157091794448481_9187805734799147008_n.jpg.1959ed3855394b87b5d7864e4191b621.jpg

:whee: Congrats!!

I'm glad it's held value, but after the Netflix that bumped it a bit, it didn't come back down. I'm a little surprised is all, with the amount of copies and all!

Well, I received my Comiclink wins today and it’s a bit of a wash. 

The #61 is nice and was the one I was chiefly interested in due to presenting so well with a predominately black cover. The bottom corner of the front cover is bent in a bit, not sure if that’s some post-slabbing damage. 

The #60 I was primarily interested in as a book to help split the shipping cost. I have a raw copy that looks almost as nice as this copy.  The last couple of days before the auction ended I kept telling myself to check my raw copy for condition but never got around to it before the auction ended. 

So I pull the book out today and there’s a post-it note saying “As-Is” and a see a little piece of plastic floating at the bottom of the slab and I’m like WTH?

So I look back at the listing and sure enough there’s a note about the damaged slab. 

I think I remember seeing the note when Clink first posted the book prior the auction’s start, but at the time I wasn’t seriously thinking about bidding. 

Guess I forgot about it and by the time I decided to bid the books I was focused on the pictures and not the description. 

And my obliviousness cost me the opportunity to bid on a different book to split shipping, or at the very least have Clink send it to CGC for reholdering.  

Anyway, wasn’t the fun package I was hoping for. 

BBABDD3D-E746-43E8-BE1D-284FA95DCAF3.jpeg

F3BDF8D7-1F3C-44E1-A8B5-5033A0D29ED7.jpeg

51F70857-D0F5-4DDC-BDA3-62FF21B500D3.jpeg

6 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Just received this sweet CGC 8.5 Batman #251 from @drbanner. Thrilled to see it come with one of those new purple Joker custom CGC labels! :acclaim:

Batman_251.jpg.ea6a3c3d1980f25a76b5f97572f5ddbf.jpg

Hey if its gonna happen may as well be on that one! It could of had a coupon missing resulting in a green :whatthe: 

I say glass half full! 

Edited by MGsimba77