• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,888 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@MGsimba77 I'm surprised this got so low a grade, probably could have used a press...

2020_03_16 12_46 PM Office Lens.jpg

2020_03_16 12_47 PM Office Lens.jpg

Sorry about that man :( it seems harsh from what I can discern. looks like some possible bending along the lower rear spine and some dirt marks/stains on the bottom back edge right corner. Some minor edge wear top back edge. Grader notes?

8 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Sorry about that man :( it seems harsh from what I can discern. looks like some possible bending along the lower rear spine and some dirt marks/stains on the bottom back edge right corner. Some minor edge wear top back edge. Grader notes?

light spine stress lines to cover
light staining to cover
light wear all corners of cover
moderate bends to cover

ya a press would have helped a bit! lol No Worries (thumbsu 

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

light spine stress lines to cover
light staining to cover
light wear all corners of cover
moderate bends to cover

ya a press would have helped a bit! lol No Worries (thumbsu 

Everything else being light I suspect the bends got hammered. I don't know if Howard the Duck is worth a pressing/regrade  lol

Just now, MGsimba77 said:

Everything else being light I suspect the bends got hammered. I don't know if Howard the Duck is worth a pressing/regrade  lol

It used to be worth it lol for a minute of hype that drove copies like mine out and selling for $100 + but alas that avengers end game hype has passed, I got mine raw for $60, when it's a $30 book ha.

But no it was a 1 and done, I just wanted a copy, I'm happy; even though, this is probably the one of the 3 slabs back that I wouldn't make my money back on. All Good though, presents nice :) 

Picked up a nice original owner Bronze collection today from OfferUp. Battlestar 1-13, John Carter 1-25, Micronauts 1-15, Red Sonja 1-15, Human Fly 1-19, Ms Marvel 1-25, Peter Parker 1-37, Spider-Woman 1-25 and Spotlight 32. The only book he had posted was a Hulk 180 MJ variant, but he brought these along to see if he could sell them to me as well (I wasn't aware he had more). 

IMG_3922.JPG

IMG_3923.jpg