• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,897 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I thought this was silver age for some reason 

2020_06_19 4_00 PM Office Lens.jpg

2020_06_19 4_01 PM Office Lens.jpg

It sure is nice that as I get older and my vision gets worse CGC keeps increasing the size of the numerical grade:shy:

6 minutes ago, NP_Gresham said:

It sure is nice that as I get older and my vision gets worse CGC keeps increasing the size of the numerical grade:shy:

I feel you lol and ya it was hard to get clear pics of it especially, the Dr strange was easier for some odd reason

But the ASM is 9.2 #102

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 hours ago, Randall Ries said:

Bought this beauty today. I have gotten to where I don't need to buy CGC graded books. I hate the built in premium everyone sells them with. I have to pay an extra $50-100 because they are CGC graded? I don't think so. I know that's Bernie's signature and the book is gorgeous as it is. s-l1600-1.thumb.jpg.39f129813fd83249eda3a9927d775101.jpg

That is at the top of my favorite stories I have ever read.  Great book.

2 hours ago, telerites said:

That is at the top of my favorite stories I have ever read.  Great book.

Same here. This one and the Brave and the Bold #109 have stayed with me since buying them from the pharmacy way back then. I still laugh because in this story, Batman is typically dogged and Swamp Thing finally has to deck him to get him out of the way.