• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,865 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Not sure where to post this... I'm an old guy, so it's basically a Modern to me, but I'm told it can fit in either BA or CA, anyways I'm still a huge Wolfman/ Perez Teen Titans fan :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

c4MsfMx.jpg

Nice copy of a book that somehow has  evaded me. Fifty Cent cover price has got to be Copper. No?

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Nice copy of a book that somehow has  evaded me. Fifty Cent cover price has got to be Copper. No?

Still some debate ... I threw in the towel but I always considered the start of Copper to be NTT 1 , but many folks moved the goal posts to the end of 1984. GOD BLESS...

55 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

This just in today... and probably a little too pretty to sell anytime soon. The whole Al Ghul thing back then was incredibly cool to me... took Batman to another level. GOD BLESS....

BATMAN 232 ... CGC 9.0.jpg

I got introduced via the animated series to AL. He was definitely different, and kept me interested. Problem was on the series his episodes were mostly to be continued lol another nail biter each time though (thumbsu was fun to look forward to!

13 hours ago, N e r V said:

2D07D702-6BBB-4DE6-931B-13299D18F23F.thumb.jpeg.6800444634fc5f1bf2ca33ad44860a7f.jpeg

200th anniversary issue. Can’t wait for summer in a few months. Waxing my boards as we speak...:headbang:

what is sabrina doing with her arms? that hat on her head is weird. is this the first appearance of side boob in archie?

Edited by the blob

13 hours ago, the blob said:

so the cover depicts something that definitely did not happen in the reprints inside?

No, just a collage of the characters that appear in different stories in the book, they did this a lot on this title.