• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,895 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Namtak said:

Shame on you!i thought you were on adamantium team not vibranium lol,seriously nice pick up man

That front cover art is so :x

I read the jungle actions way back when, and weren't as thrilling or at least not as outlandish as the, six-million-year-man! :banana:

Pretty, trippy, and fun :)

My 15 year old tells me I am an insufficiently_thoughtful_person for buying these. "Nobody will have any interest in that __"  I guess he was right to the extent that the Dark Crystal revival just didn't work (I kept on falling asleep), but I think this would be less slow if done right. I'm not sure though about my initial concern that WARP may have had printed tons of extras of these and sold them as back issues for years like Warren did, because they wouldn't have gone into second and third prints if they had tons of 1sts sitting around. I'd still like a nice FQ 1, but the price on that has gotten unmanageable in the last year to just buy on a whim.