• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,868 posts in this topic

I think I will look to complete the run and give it a read. 

And in regard to #7 vs #1, I think they are currently comparable in price. Steppenwolf is getting a little heat due to being the main villain in the Justice League movie, so #7 will see a spike for the time being. 

I think #1, over time, will still hold a higher premium. #1 certainly has a few first appearances, but still only has Darkseid's third cameo. If this was his first cameo or first full appearance, I think this book would be an even bigger key. 

20 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

colors just pop, what a beauty.

How in the hell is that not a 9.4+

I find my lower grades are always things inside which is funny because they are never seen again after grading but that is the art of grading, the whole book. Sometimes like this it seems a mystery. Beautiful book, congrats on a good buy.

24 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Iconic book, congrats.  :headbang:

Great copy. I love this book and the Adams/O'Neil run. I have a few signed by Adams that I value a lot, I'm hoping to get Mr.O'Neil to sign them, has anyone heard of a signing this year?

On 4/8/2017 at 9:13 PM, nepatkm said:

and an Invaders #28 ( 1st Kid Commandos )

Invaders #28.jpg

Wow, they actually let Robbins & Springer draw a cover?? All the regular cover artists must have been busy that month lol

4 hours ago, Likefro said:

Wow, they actually let Robbins & Springer draw a cover?? All the regular cover artists must have been busy that month lol

:whee: