• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,868 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Paul_Maul said:

Nice 133! I wish I could find a 132 that looked like that! ?

It came from an original owner collection who lives locally and has been selling them through craigslist, it was sold to a local dealer among many others as the OO had multiple copies of everything (150 NM+ copies of Wolverine LS). I went to a local show and I've become very friendly with the local dealer as well as the OO, So I know what the dealer paid and he gave me a break on it and picked out the best one that I thought had 9.8 potential, I took it home, cleaned and pressed it and sent it into CGC, so I'm excited it came back 9.8, I was thinking it'd be a 9.6 

4 hours ago, comicartfan said:

No, I haven't posted one before. I just bought this one from DST (great boardie) 

Nice! Kudos to @DST! Some time ago he or she spotted an ASM 300 9.8 UPC edition that I was feverishly looking for on eBay but couldn't find. They saved the day & found one on eBay. PM'd me the heads up. Good people?

Turned out I was typing in the wrong search terms on the ebay search engine. 

1 hour ago, MGsimba77 said:

Nice! Kudos to @DST! Some time ago he or she spotted an ASM 300 9.8 UPC edition that I was feverishly looking for on eBay but couldn't find. They saved the day & found one on eBay. PM'd me the heads up. Good people?

Turned out I was typing in the wrong search terms on the ebay search engine. 

I (He) really appreciate both of the kudos :acclaim:  Happy to help two great boardies get quality books in this great hobby we all love (thumbsu

-Dave