• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,888 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, southern cross said:

Congrats that's a lovely 7.0 my old copy I sold years ago was no where as nice as your copy. I've yet to get another one back yet 

With a clean and press this should grade at 9.0+. Hoping for a 9.2 to match my MSE #15. (The glare on the Mylar is marring the look of the book. Aside from a long non-color breaking crease at bottom right of cover, it’s pretty solid overall.) 

20 minutes ago, alexanderjk said:

With a clean and press this should grade at 9.0+. Hoping for a 9.2 to match my MSE #15. (The glare on the Mylar is marring the look of the book. Aside from a long non-color breaking crease at bottom right of cover, it’s pretty solid overall.) 

Looks like that crease does break color the whole way down 

5 hours ago, Dave2739 said:
5 hours ago, *Bronze age fan* said:

Always liked this cover. 

BA362BFA-BB47-4CD6-B32B-40D8DC61C5CC.jpeg

Not many DCs in your collection right? I can only remember seeing you post one other previously.

That's how it starts. Maybe a Batman Adventures #12 for kicks, a House of Secrets #92 for a chaser and the next thing you know, you're ogling GA Batmans with Shocked Robins in the corner. :sorry: