• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,895 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2019 at 6:48 PM, Xenosmilus said:

Been looking for this for awhile! I spent way too much on it too:roflmao:. A little disappointing that it's not a WP for what I paid for it, but they don't come on the market too often. 

RAD86AD0201997_191434.jpg

Out of curiosity, what is the significance of this book? Also, what does 'WP' mean? Thanks 

59 minutes ago, an99 said:

Out of curiosity, what is the significance of this book? Also, what does 'WP' mean? Thanks 

It's not a Key Issue if that's what you are asking in regards to its significance. #24 is the last issue and also issues #23 and #24 Godzilla fights with the Avengers which is pretty cool.  Spider-Man is on the last page taking a photo for the Daily Bugle of Godzilla leaving NYC. There are a few of us that collect this Run in High Grade and #24 is a hard one to find in a 9.8. WP means White Pages.

Edited by Xenosmilus

12 hours ago, shiverbones said:

These span late bronze into copper, but I am so thankful my lcs got two batches in the last two weeks and I was able to get first crack at them. Grades range from 8.0 to 9.6

53A67BF4-3C10-4C84-9CB6-6B0F5E26F44F.jpeg

41156720-E9B3-42FA-BDE2-B951A6C91CB4.jpeg

Always wanted a HG set of the WWBN issues!

9 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

It's not a Key Issue if that's what you are asking in regards to its significance. #24 is the last issue and also issues #23 and #24 Godzilla fights with the Avengers which is pretty cool.  Spider-Man is on the last page taking a photo for the Daily Bugle of Godzilla leaving NYC. There are a few of us that collect this Run in High Grade and #24 is a hard one to find in a 9.8. WP means White Pages.

Ahh, I see. Very cool! Thanks.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

look's great!! thanks for posting the splash page :) 

That was the last page on 132. Angel makes a surprise appearance in beginning of 132. I think Byrne drew Wolverine the best in costume especially the face but I never liked how he drew him out of costume...Here's the splash from 133 

UX133_Opening.jpg