• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

I remember watching this a while back! I forgot all about it and when I came back I saw that it ended for a very nice price! Congrats on a sweeet sweeet book!

My max bid was MUCH higher than what I actually paid for it...I was very pleasantly surprised to win it for the amount I got it for. I just didn't want to miss out on a chance to get a graded Turner sketch.

I remember watching this a while back! I forgot all about it and when I came back I saw that it ended for a very nice price! Congrats on a sweeet sweeet book!

My max bid was MUCH higher than what I actually paid for it...I was very pleasantly surprised to win it for the amount I got it for. I just didn't want to miss out on a chance to get a graded Turner sketch.

I originally wanted to wait until the end to bid on this but I just forgot. Now that I see a boardie have purchased it I'm kind of glad I didn't get to bid on it because you probably would've still won it but for a much higher price. Then again, it's still a pretty sweet sketch that I missed out on :devil:

Hello everyone,

I have a question. I have an X-men #1 Civil War comic signed by Micheal Turner. I bought it from Aspen.com with a COA. If I had it slabbed, I know I would get a qualifed or either a universal with a lower grade. Do you think people will pay $50+ for the book or is it a waste?

Since you wont get a yellow label for it...might be better just to keep and enjoy it.

Btw...it should be Aspencomics.com (thumbs u

Edited by xsmanx

Hello everyone,

I have a question. I have an X-men #1 Civil War comic signed by Micheal Turner. I bought it from Aspen.com with a COA. If I had it slabbed, I know I would get a qualifed or either a universal with a lower grade. Do you think people will pay $50+ for the book or is it a waste?

yeah I agree with xsmanx. Seeing that a SS CGC 9.8 would get about $75? A qualified one will score much less. Maybe $30-$40?

I would just keep it the way it is