• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

700 hundred posts!

12 posts in this topic

I'd like to thank everyone for providing me with all the great feedback and topics to comment on.

I have to admit, though I aspire to catch Greggy's 7K+ by Contributing 1000's of simple posts like :

:acclaim:

or

:o

or

These gremlins help our boards much more than my round about of stirring the Paste Pot Pete. And I hope to remedy to the situation soon. As I sit here, I realized that this is a special day...700! I hope I get some kind of award via CGC, and much kudos and respect from all the good board members. And I hope to achieve another 700! That would be a joyous occasion indeed !

700?

700?

:roflmao: . . . That's a long weekend for some people around here.

I don't know what's more sad around here, people bragging about post counts or people mocking other people's post counts. doh!

or people who don't get that virtually no one really cares about post counts at all and that bragging/mocking is 99% jest.

700?

700?

:roflmao: . . . That's a long weekend for some people around here.

I don't know what's more sad around here, people bragging about post counts or people mocking other people's post counts. doh!

or people who don't get that virtually no one really cares about post counts at all and that bragging/mocking is 99% jest.

Or that meta posting about people who post about people posting about people's post counts is so passe.

:baiting: