• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPLETED HULK 340 IS SIGNED BY 9 INCLUDING HUGH JACKMAN

139 posts in this topic

:news:

It is with great pride and honor that I reveal the completed and graded Incredible Hulk #340 book signed by Peter David, Todd McFarlane, Bob Waicek, Len Wein, Herb Trimpe, John Romita Sr., Lou Ferrigno (the Original Incredible Hulk), Stan Lee and finally Hugh Jackman.

This journey started at the 2008 New York Comic Con when Kris Moore (aka thecollector) walked up to me and said "ALRIGHT Hot Shot, I have a challange for you". I laughed and looked him in the eyes and said "go for it". Kris said "I want to see an Incredible Hulk #340 signed by the following people, the creative team, Peter David, Bob Waicek ANNNNND Todd McFarlane as well as Len Wein, Herb Trimpe and John Romita Sr. And you have to add to that with Stan Lee, Lou Ferrigno ANNNNNND... ANNNNNND HUGH JACKMAN!!!". I looked right at Kris without even batting an eyelash and I said "YOUR ON!!" Kris looked startled at me and said "Where are you going to get Jackman??". I laughed again and said "Kris, I use to work in the movie industry, I still have my contacts, so no problem. And San Diego is coming up". Kris says "yeah right, we will see". I then looked at Kris with an evil smurk on my face and said "What do I get when the books is finished?" Kris a little taken back by my confidence says "IIIF you get it done, and that is a BIIIG IIIF, I will bow before you saying you are THE MAN and hand over my crown!" I said "AND you will have to KISS MY !!" Kris quickly remarks "I will NOT kiss your ". And I just as quickly reply "You afraid I will complete your little challange?" Kris responded with "You won't get this done. NO WAY can you get this done." I ask how long do I have to complete this? Kris says "You have until the next New York Comic-Con in 2009". I reply with "Kris, I accept your challange and when the book is finished you WILL kiss my . Otherwise it is NO Bet!... Come on Kris.. PUT up or SHUT up! If I complete your challange, you will do it" And Kris feeling VERY cocky says "Alright, you are on, if you complete this book, WHICH you WON'T, I will Kiss Your ."

Well folks... The KISSING EVENT will take place at the 2009 New York Comic-Con in a private party thrown by Sharon and I. Invitations will for this once in a lifetime event will be going out shortly. (When would you EVER see Kris kiss anyones ?). And now for what everyone, EXCEPT Kris, has been waiting for..

THE BOOK :banana:

IncredibleHulk_340_SS_9-6.jpg

EvilAsh,

Any Sig Witness who is at the New York Comic-Con will be on the invite list. BUT you must request to attand and you must RSVP upon recieving the invite. Sharon and I want to make sure we have enough food and drink for everyone. Any and all CGC employees that are at the Con are invited as well. And I will have a few surprises up my sleeve for the EVENT as well. Maybe a few "VERY" special guests. You never know. lol I can tell you that THE BOOK will be there on display for everyone to see. (please note that it will be protected by an ARMED GUARD!)

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

EvilAsh,

Any Sig Witness who is at the New York Comic-Con will be on the invite list. BUT you must request to attand and you must RSVP upon recieving the invite. Sharon and I want to make sure we have enough food and drink for everyone. Any and all CGC employees that are at the Con are invited as well. And I will have a few surprises up my sleeve for the EVENT as well. Maybe a few "VERY" special guests. You never know. lol I can tell you that THE BOOK will be there on display for everyone to see. (please note that it will be protected by an ARMED GUARD!)

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Lunch on Kris? :grin: