• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPLETED HULK 340 IS SIGNED BY 9 INCLUDING HUGH JACKMAN

139 posts in this topic

Now I would Kiss that azz But I am still reluctant about this.

Kris, I would go double or nothing and bet him to get a Ditko SS AF #15...DO IT

Assuming I WAS to take that bet, which I have not YET, I am already making my phone calls JUST in case I can pull this one off. But guess what. If I was to pull it off, not only would Kris have to KISS MY ARSE AGAIN, but so would you Danny for bringing up the idea. lol Are you ready to "PAY THE PIPER"? lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

well maybe Kris is reluctant because it was not a "firm" bet.

was there a handshake involved in any of this when the bet was first set up?

I had so many people who witnessed the bet that there is NO way out of this one. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Assuming I WAS to take that bet, which I have not YET, I am already making my phone calls JUST in case I can pull this one off. But guess what. If I was to pull it off, not only would Kris have to KISS MY ARSE AGAIN, but so would you Danny for bringing up the idea. lol Are you ready to "PAY THE PIPER"? lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Poor MutantKeys :)

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Did I miss something. Par2ch, isn't your name Daniel? lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

How about this, you get me a Steve Ditko Fallen Son sketch and you can name the area you would like me to Kiss (PG13 rated of coarse) :)

If I WAS to get you a Fallen Son sketch by Ditko. You would be doing a HELL'VA lot more then kissing my arse. lol You could not even imagine what you would have to do for me. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Did I miss something. Par2ch, isn't your name Daniel? lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

(shrug) still waiting on my Stan Lee fallen son

So let me see if I get this right?? IF I was to get Ditko to sign for me, does that mean that everyone would be bowing down chanting my name? lol and can I use Kris as my sacrificial lamb to the vulcano gods at the ancient Mayan ruins to bring me good luck? lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics