• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPLETED HULK 340 IS SIGNED BY 9 INCLUDING HUGH JACKMAN

139 posts in this topic

Did Kris Moore actual kiss my behind? YES HE DID and it was witnessed by non other then the CGC Crew (Paul and the gang) and many others who I will not say who. But I must say Kris did get a big surprise when he first attempted to kiss the behind. He got gassed to the point of passing out when the first attempt was made. (Again sorry Kris, the pizza got to me). But after Kris had been revived, he did complete the dirty deed. :roflmao:

I'm sorry, I don't remember a thing.

I remember Chandler pulling down the back of his pants. I remember seeing a red thong. :o

Next thing I know, people were waving smelling salt in my face and lifting me up off the floor. :sick:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

A word to the wise...don't throw out requests, throw out a challenge you think would be near-impossible.

I heard some of the prospective challenges in New York and there were conditions going back and forth, such as "If I get these done, I keep the book".

Just be careful. Don't lose your 5 sig ASM!

That would be a hell of a challenge for him..

I doubt he could do it.

If he would try we would obviously come to an agreement on reward before it woudl happen

A word to the wise...don't throw out requests, throw out a challenge you think would be near-impossible.

I heard some of the prospective challenges in New York and there were conditions going back and forth, such as "If I get these done, I keep the book".

I doubt he could do it.

If he would try we would obviously come to an agreement on reward before it woudl happen

I dunno, Kris doubted that he could get Hugh Jackman (the rest seemed easy, given the circumstances). I think movie/music stars are the way to go on these challenges. This one would be pretty tough!

As an ASM fan, what are the 5 sigs on it already? There are quite a few you could have. JMS, JRSR, JRJR, Hanna, Lee, and Campbell. Who'd you get?

I doubt he could do it.

I dunno, Kris doubted that he could get Hugh Jackman (the rest seemed easy, given the circumstances). I think movie/music stars are the way to go on these challenges. This one would be pretty tough!

As an ASM fan, what are the 5 sigs on it already? There are quite a few you could have. JMS, JRSR, JRJR, Hanna, Lee, and Campbell. Who'd you get?

Stan Lee

John Romita

John Romita JR

Scott Hanna

J Scott Campbell

I wanted Strazinsky at NYC but he decided to go to Britain for Bafta

Did Kris Moore actual kiss my behind? YES HE DID and it was witnessed by non other then the CGC Crew (Paul and the gang) and many others who I will not say who. But I must say Kris did get a big surprise when he first attempted to kiss the behind. He got gassed to the point of passing out when the first attempt was made. (Again sorry Kris, the pizza got to me). But after Kris had been revived, he did complete the dirty deed. :roflmao:

I'm sorry, I don't remember a thing.

I remember Chandler pulling down the back of his pants. I remember seeing a red thong. :o

Next thing I know, people were waving smelling salt in my face and lifting me up off the floor. :sick:

They were my red BOXERS that were pulled over to the side so Kris could kiss the behind. I didn't put the thong on until I went to bed. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I have to ask, did ANYONE happen to get a pic of the kiss? :think:

Well the photo is tattoed on my BEHIND for reference. lol Truth be told, there were several eye witnesses whos identity will be withheld for security reasons. And yes photos were taken but they are safely locked away for Kris's sanity sake. lol

Chandler