• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPLETED HULK 340 IS SIGNED BY 9 INCLUDING HUGH JACKMAN

139 posts in this topic

I've decided, I'm going to add sigs to my Wolverine 1 (Limited Series), Fred has got me a copy done signed and sketched by Joe Rubinstein (9.4 - 9.8) -- will be well cool to add on too it like this one! :D I doubt i'd ever be able to get a Hugh Jackman though! lol

Trimpe & Wein will be the first :) They're pretty easy though I believe?

I'll say this-----compared to the few other Hugh Jackman s/s books that are out there---at least this signature actually looks like it SAYS "Hugh Jackman."

Smokin' book.

I can always tell Jackmans sig by it's incomprehensible scribble. Who the hell signed this book?

Ok I just read this whole thread, and now have a conclusion.

For someone who collects the Incredible Hulk #340 (original, swipes, sketches), I'm pissed off that I don't have this book. And would be even upset if Chandler & Sharon doesn't even consider selling this to me.

Hahahaha I want his book

I'll sell it. lol But what good would the money due me if I am dead. BTW Joel Elad has pictures of the book being signed by Jackman. Hugh commented he had never seen the book before but that was years ago.

Sharon

:takeit: I'll start the bidding with $10 lol

For someone who collects the Incredible Hulk #340 (original, swipes, sketches), I'm pissed off that I don't have this book. And would be even upset if Chandler & Sharon doesn't even consider selling this to me.

Hahahaha I want his book

If your sig line is any indication of how much you love #340, you NEED this book, dude. :insane:

Hahahaha I want his book

If your sig line is any indication of how much you love #340, you NEED this book, dude. :insane:

Exactly!

NEED trumps WANT in this scenario

I'll sell it. lol But what good would the money due me if I am dead. BTW Joel Elad has pictures of the book being signed by Jackman. Hugh commented he had never seen the book before but that was years ago.

Sharon

Actually, I was standing next to the guy who took the picture, but I witnessed it happen. I probably did have a copy of that picture at some point. It was a heck of a day getting that book done. :)