• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST: Round 2

205 posts in this topic

Furthermore, I think if you miss a book by more than 3 grades you should be eliminated . . . end of game. :sumo: Go home, read the Grading Guide, wait 'til next year :grin:

You're talking a lot of trash for a guy in 32nd place. :baiting:

:gossip: It's only 32nd place if you're a golfer :baiting: Commonly, it's otherwise referred to as 3rd place :grin:

:gossip: Mister 101st . . . :baiting:

I'm just letting you get overconfident. :banana:

Furthermore, I think if you miss a book by more than 3 grades you should be eliminated . . . end of game. :sumo: Go home, read the Grading Guide, wait 'til next year :grin:

:gossip: It's only 32nd place if you're a golfer :baiting: Commonly, it's otherwise referred to as 3rd place :grin:

I have no doubts that Mr. P5 will be near the top at the end of this contest.

Nor I . . . just a few steps behind me :grin:

Nor I . . . just a few steps behind me :grin:

(See? It's working!)

:whistle::popcorn: