• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ho Ho Ho, bring on the Christmas covers
2 2

861 posts in this topic

Here are my X-Mas comics. Love the massive size of these...hate that CGC doesn’t have a holder that fits. These might have been posted already, but lots of dead images/links in this oldie-but-goodie thread. 

Not easy to find these suckers in decent shape, by the way. Pricing sticker is on the bag, not the book, for issue #2, for those who grimace at the sight.

05F81FF5-BFF1-47D6-B67C-FDA9F82C73B7.jpeg

CEB8C34A-EF82-4E19-B02D-BB7F29F145D3.jpeg

Edited by BarristerBaker

1 hour ago, Hap Hazard said:

Here's a bunch, apologies for the non golden age covers.

sa front 001.jpg

OK Hap, Look into my eyes...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...:gossip:

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

On 12/16/2018 at 9:36 AM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

OK Hap, Look into my eyes...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...You WILL sell me this book...:gossip:

I would have loved to sell it to you, but sold it last year on E-Bay. Sorry!