• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold!!! John Buscema Savage Sword of Conan Splash Page for sale.

11 posts in this topic

Sold!!!! Splash Page to the final chapter of Robert E Howards, Hour of the Dragon, featured in issue 10 of Savage Sword of Conan.

Art by John Buscema and inked by "the tribe".And its signed By Big John himself!

Whats cool about this peice is the Hand written instructions by Roy Thomas to the Inkers giving instructions on details and setting the Mood for this Peice!

Art is in excellent shape as evidenced in the scans, 17 inches by 11 inches in size.

This was bought from Romita Man a couple years ago. I paid 1200.00 at the time, and would like that amt, but Pms with offers are definitly cool!

I have never sold Art here, But I have sold plenty, in the Comics section and have many who will vouch for me if neccesary.

Paypal preffered, and shipped Priority and insured! for free in the states.

International buyers are welcome, shipping of your choice at an additional cost.

IMG00303.jpg

IMG00304.jpg

IMG00305.jpg

IMG00306.jpg

IMG00311.jpg

IMG00312.jpg

Thanks for the comments folks!

Interesting seeing King Conan going under-cover in the disguise of a lowly Fisherman to infiltrate Khemi!

Conan at this point in his Life and Career really understood the Advantage of Stealth, as opposed to BALLLZ to the wall going, after his agenda!

Although I dont know how many fisherman would be built like that!!

I remember that piece, its a doozy. GL!

Thank you! Going to Dinner, I will check back late tonight.

Might post a Couple OA Jonah Hex covers as well, Issues 74 and 79, if anyone is interested.

Thank you!