• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Wholesale Blowout 35%-60% Off!

492 posts in this topic

Over the course of the past year, I've accumulated a whole bunch of books that I will generally move out to a dealer at anywhere from 35% to 60% off their fair market value (generally overstreet, but sometimes not). This usually happens at the end of the year and I find that I just don't want these and want to clean house. Generally, the advantage for me is that the dealer will take the whole stack and not just pick and choose. Plus I don't have to pack, ship and get stuck with certain books. The arrangement has worked well in the past. However, this year, I'd like to give my fellow board members the chance to buy some really high quality books at the price I'd give the dealers on raw stock.

I will list the "normal" ask price and then the percentage discount. Every book listed will be between 35% and 60% off that "sticker" price.

The prices do NOT include shipping. Obviously if you happen to accumulate a number of books -- I will consider picking up shipping especially in the US.

I will list the majority of the books tomorrow night beginning at 8 PM EST.

In just a few moments, I will list a few books as examples and just as a taste. I probably will have about 50-60 books to list.

First :takeit: wins.