• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Wholesale Blowout 35%-60% Off!

492 posts in this topic

I'm warming up my "I'll Take it" finger now. (:

Guess which finger I am warming up to respond to you "takeit" finger. :baiting:

The stinky one? (shrug)

and here, I was wondering how you were warming yours up...., :eek:

:golfclap: well played :roflmao:

Is the next batch of books posting right in the middle of Heroes?

Multi task

Dont have to.. Jess watches Gossip Girl, and I am still finishing season 2 (thumbs u Box sets are my friend.

My sentiments exactly...except for the last 2 seasons of The Wire, and I used to watch those episodes On Demand on Monday, before they aired on the following Sunday night.

Well, folks, it's time to get started. I will be listing all the books tonight. All the books from last night have sold. Thank you to all those buyers. I will be packing them all on Thursday or Friday (I'll try and get some done sooner) but I'm taking the day off Friday to get it all done before the little local Philly show.

Just as a reminder, the single buyer who has the most total books by tomorrow at 6 PM will receive a FREE bonus. I won't tell you what it is, other than it is a page of original artwork from a Marvel comic book (I'm pretty sure pre-1985).

Folks, I'm of course doing this because I want to have some fun and sell some books, but I also want to give all of the collectors here something back for all the enjoyment I've had from these boards. I hope you will all enjoy the books. Happy Holidays to everyone. The first book will be up in the next two or three minutes.