• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire collection. Actions, Tecs, GGA, SA marvel keys & more

614 posts in this topic

really wasn´t meant that bad!

and absolutley not as a thread! not at allllllll!!!!!!!!

but! thanks for the advice ;)

The point is, there was no need for a comment at all. He did not ask YOU to buy the book, just offering it for sale to anyone that might be interested. If you are not interested at the price offered, simply move along.

Settle down boy. :foryou:

Ok, everyone please bear with me as I don't have everything scanned in yet. I'll be listing things as quickly as I can.

First up

Action Comics 2 FN+ restored

color touch, pieces added, tear seals, spine support, cleaned. (I have Matt Nelson's sheet to go along with this one if anyone is interested)

Really solid looking Action 2!!

Asking $9750

(A trimmed MP 7.0 recently sold for $11,000)

action2-1.jpg

action2bc.jpg

:cry:

either sell 1/3 of my collection or sell my liver hm

Actually the liver is the one organ capable of regeneration...set up time payments...sell 1 third of your liver... allow for regeneration , repeat two more times and the book is yours.It's easy, I've done it many times.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

could anyone help and let me know how i do post pics of my comics o have for sale?

For starters, not in someone else's for sale thread ;) PM sent.

And this DOES get the award for biggest sales thread of the year!

could anyone help and let me know how i do post pics of my comics o have for sale?

i am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry :tonofbricks: am still exploring this site and haven´t really figured out everything.

though thanks for all the advises everyone.

you helped me putting up my Action Comics #4 would have ended in a big chaos otherwise :frustrated:

by the way...........Adam, do you have any very early, cgc higher-graded Wonder Womans or Sensation Comics except of those gorgeous actions?

i am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry :tonofbricks: am still exploring this site and haven´t really figured out everything.

you helped me putting up my Action Comics #4 would have ended in a big chaos otherwise :frustrated:

(thumbs u Glad you got the whole sales thing figured out. Good luck w/ the sale on the Action 4. Thats a really nice looking book!

by the way...........Adam, do you have any very early, cgc higher-graded Wonder Womans or Sensation Comics except of those gorgeous actions?

I don't, but Detective27kid might. He has a pretty rocking sales thread of his own going on at the moment :headbang:

(thumbs u Glad you got the whole sales thing figured out. Good luck w/ the sale on the Action 4. Thats a really nice looking book!

I don't, but Detective27kid might. He has a pretty rocking sales thread of his own going on at the moment :headbang:

:acclaim:

I do have Sensation 1-7 and Wonder Woman 1-6 :whistle:

Ok, everyone please bear with me as I don't have everything scanned in yet. I'll be listing things as quickly as I can.

First up

color touch, pieces added, tear seals, spine support, cleaned. (I have Matt Nelson's sheet to go along with this one if anyone is interested)

Asking $9750

action2-1.jpg

action2bc.jpg

Actually the liver is the one organ capable of regeneration...set up time payments...sell 1 third of your liver... allow for regeneration , repeat two more times and the book is yours.It's easy, I've done it many times.GOD BLESS...

Jimbo - I was told some years back that brain cells regenerate. Please tell me that this is true...please? :insane:

First up

Asking $9750

action2-1.jpg

action2bc.jpg

Jimbo - I was told some years back that brain cells regenerate. Please tell me that this is true...please? :insane:

I think they can be cleaned and pressed...I'm thinking of having it done to all 3 of mine.GOD BLESS...