• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD #168

2 posts in this topic

I have a DD #168 in near mint quality. But I'm doing some research on this and I'm a little lost. My issue has the standerd 2 square box for the amount in the top left corner and the next box over to the right of it has the Issue number. Bottom left corner has the scan bar code.

But when I checked some online and found a picture in the pricing listing. They had in the scan bar code area just a outline picture of spidermans head. And the top left corner of the comic where I have the two boxes for the price and issue, they have a triangle for that info.

Whats with this change in printing for the same issue. Any help thanks in advance.

Jeff

you have a copy that was distributed for news stand distribution(7-11,GROCERY STORE,PHARMACY,etc.).the other copies were for the direct sale market,which is the local comic store.no returns were allowed on the direct sale copies.your copy is probably more scarce,although no emphasi$ is put on that fact.cool book.

if it's perfect you should slab it.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)