• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire Collection - Part 2 First up: Timelys

563 posts in this topic

Here it is. The one that I'm sure everyone's been waiting for

Marvel Mystery 9 apparent FN Extensive restoration

"color touch, tear seals, pieces added, spine reinforced"

Some of the interior pages have some pieces added in the margins as well.

The colors on this book are absolutely incredible and the eye appeal is not bad either

Listed as "Scarce" in the Overstreet and listed as a classic cover i'm going to go out on a limb and say this one is THE single hottest Timely comic at the moment. A 5.0 just sold for $20k+ and I have no doubt it would sell for $25k-$30k today! I believe another board member sold a restored copy in low grade & missing the back cover for $4k.

Asking $9500

MarvelMystery9-1.jpg

MMC9back.jpg

Here it is. The one that I'm sure everyone's been waiting for

Marvel Mystery 9 apparent FN Extensive restoration

"color touch, tear seals, pieces added, spine reinforced"

Some of the interior pages have some pieces added in the margins as well.

The colors on this book are absolutely incredible and the eye appeal is not bad either

Listed as "Scarce" in the Overstreet and listed as a classic cover i'm going to go out on a limb and say this one is THE single hottest Timely comic at the moment. A 5.0 just sold for $20k+ and I have no doubt it would sell for $25k-$30k today! I believe another board member sold a restored copy in low grade & missing the back cover for $4k.

Asking $9500

MarvelMystery9-1.jpg

MMC9back.jpg

What a smoker Adam :applause:

I sold that low grader (no BC) for $3,000 this past summer. Then it was flipped for $4,000 :o Heritage sold a "2.0" with no CF for $2400...hot book for sure..always has been a Top 5 Timely for me...

Marvel Mystery #9 is the new Action #7.

:gossip:

nah, I think for DC collectiors it is action 7, for timely it is MMC 9...almost like mirror universes!

:o

Trade ya Batman 1 for mmc 8&9

B, you gonna call me back tomorrow?...

Me? did ya call? if you did it wasn't to my number (shrug)

I thought I did...left you a message-or someone (shrug)