• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WITCHBLADE Collectors

24 posts in this topic

Hi @ all!

This Topic is for all the Witchblade collectors!

So which books are special favourites? What are your wanted ones?

Which artist do you like most? (IMHO Michael Turner is unbeatable)

What is the most expensive WB book you have?

Have Fun :grin:

nice regards

Martin

Sweet, another Witchblade fan! My favorite books would have to be Turner's run from 1-25. There's just something magical about those books: The stories were fresh, and the art was great! Obviously Turner was my favorite artist, but I've also been enjoying Stjepan Sejic's run on the new books. It's great stuff as well! The most expensive book i have is my cgc'd #103 signed by Mr. Turner!

Witchblade was pretty cool when it came out but I grew bored kind of quickly. I would love to see that 103 cgc though! That is a sweet cover!

Unfortunately you're right. But the first - I would say 50 issues were very good!

This #103 is very nice - aspecially because it's signed by Grandmeister Turner! :cloud9:

Ok - let's see... the best issues I have are:

Witchblade #1/2 Overstreet FAN Edition signed by Turner, Smith and Wohl

Witchblade #1 signed by Turner, Smith and Wohl

Witchblade #2 signed by Turner, Smith and Wohl

Witchblade #2 Encore Pittsburgh Con Gold Stamp Edition signed by Turner, Wohl, D-Tron

Witchblade #3 signed by Turner, Smith and Wohl

Witchblade #8 Midwest Edition signed by Michael Turner (COA) ltd. 300

Witchblade #9 DFE signed by Z, Wohl, Kevin Conrad (COA) ltd. 800

Witchblade #10 DFE signed by Z, Silvestri, Turner, Wohl, D-Tron, Batt (COA) ltd. 500

Witchblade #18 Jay Company Virgin Variant ltd. 100 (2x)

Witchblade #18 Jay Company B&W Variant ltd. 250 (COA)

Witchblade #32 Jay Co Virgin Color Variant (insidecover #32a "Get a sketch") ltd. 100 (2x)

Witchblade #32 Jay Co Virgin Color Variant (insidecover #32) ltd. 100 (2x)

Witchblade #80 DFE signed by Ron Marz (COA) ltd. 99

Cyblade/Shi #1 Yellow JayCO Edition signed by Brian Haberlin (COA) ltd. 100

IMHO the grade of each book is excellent (maybe between NM- and NM+) -- I would like to grade them - especially #1/2, 1-3, number 10 and the #80

Do you know if I would grade a DFE the COA is within?????

It's a pity, that there are just a bunch of us :cry:

... but who knows... when the movie cames out! I hope they'll make a good one!!! ( not like the Spawn movie :sick: )

Yeah, it's a really rare and desired issue for Witchblade fans... even if there are for my favour too much computer elements in it, it is stunning!! There also is an issue with a Limitation of 99 signed by Tyler Kirkham - this issue would be so damn nice graded!!!

@ agoodventure

Very nice splash page!! I'm wondering too what it'll go for!!

Yeah, it's a really rare and desired issue for Witchblade fans... even if there are for my favour too much computer elements in it, it is stunning!! There also is an issue with a Limitation of 99 signed by Tyler Kirkham - this issue would be so damn nice graded!!!

@ agoodventure

Very nice splash page!! I'm wondering too what it'll go for!!

It went cheap. I would have bid more but the seller's feedback made me gun-shy. It was a great piece and a nice moment in the series.

I loved Turner's run. Loved it to death. His art in general and his design work in particular were really exciting to me back in the day.

Oh yes!! Turner was a great artist. God bless him!