• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

Absolute bull-s h i t

I consider greggy a very good friend, even though I don't agree with him sometimes.

Will so much stupidity taking place recently on the boards, they pick him as a scapegoat.

I am mostly a lurker. I read a lot and post not so much..........For the record I am so happy Greggy got a strike. I absolutely CAN NOT stand all of those symbols he puts up all the time for absolutely no reason. Drives me nuts.

THANK YOU Gemma!

Absolute bull-s h i t

I consider greggy a very good friend, even though I don't agree with him sometimes.

Will so much stupidity taking place recently on the boards, they pick him as a scapegoat.

Really? It looked like he was deliberately flaunting the rules and, through his juvenile response, probably locking up more than a few computers for more than a few boardies. I haven't seen that particular brand of stupidity around here lately...

I am mostly a lurker. I read a lot and post not so much..........For the record I am so happy Greggy got a strike. I absolutely CAN NOT stand all of those symbols he puts up all the time for absolutely no reason. Drives me nuts.

THANK YOU Gemma!

compostable_fertilizer. This is a forum that has all kinds and I think that is great. greg's contributions to this Board are very, very solid. Does he do a lot of graemlin posts. Yes. Did he get his knickers in a twist and purposely try to everyone off. Yes. But there are tons of people here that have an extemely high percentage of :acclaim: in their hyperinflated post counts, that have contributed far, far less. Including you.

It appears that this was a shot at the most visible, but not the only offender. My advice would be to tread lightly, all you graemlin masters.

Absolute bull-s h i t

Really? It looked like he was deliberately flaunting the rules and, through his juvenile response, probably locking up more than a few computers for more than a few boardies. I haven't seen that particular brand of stupidity around here lately...

Did you read your own post?

Absolute bull-s h i t

Additionally, I think there is enough threads that everyone can find something to contribute to. If someone finds a thread stupid, why not just avoid it? There's about 200 more you can contribute to. Why try to derail it? If you think it's against board guidelines, then bring it to the Mods attention. Don't think it's all that hard.