• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

doh!

:sumo: :sumo: :sumo:

(tsk)(tsk)

:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

(And finally, this thread sinks to the level it was always meant to!) :headbang:

:hi:

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Absolute bull-s h i t

I consider greggy a very good friend, even though I don't agree with him sometimes.

Will so much stupidity taking place recently on the boards, they pick him as a scapegoat.

Really? It looked like he was deliberately flaunting the rules and, through his juvenile response, probably locking up more than a few computers for more than a few boardies. I haven't seen that particular brand of stupidity around here lately...

Yeah really. The boards have turned into a waste zone lately with nothing but immature stupidity. His excessive use of what he pulled is no different then whats been happening here lately, even though I think he did go somewhat overboard.

Hopefully people realized the level of insanity that has been going on lately but fail to do anything about it. He finally had enough and did something about it.

Like I said, I consider Greg a friend and I hate seeing friends used as scapegoats, so I will join my friend till he returns.

Agreed. I will join you. Hopefully to the delight of many. All you holier than thou types can kiss my *spoon*. (thumbs u

Solidarity.

I'm out too.

You know what, this is pretty funny. A grown man getting suspended from a comic book forum for posting too many pics and then another bunch of grown men strike with him to prove a point.

doh!

This place is remarkable.

The guy was begging for it. I count greggy as a friend too but each man has to own up to his own shizzle.

Too funny.

That's pretty glib coming from you, Roy. I invest a portion of time here several days a week. It is not the be all and end all of existence. Far from it. But were it not important to me, I wouldn't invest the time. The guys that are with greg on this invest their time here as well. If that's what they want to do to support him, I think that's cool.

Personally, I think g did exactly what he wanted to do, and I think it has at least fostered discourse and maybe, just maybe, people will think before excessively posting nothingness. I like messing around as much or more than most. i know I will think a little more about what i post. But I will still punk you whenever I can.

:applause:...Agreed !

I'll punk you, too, Hooks.

I was gonna say that I used to try to punk you , but I always ended getting the raw end of the deal .... :(

:D

It's the old chestnut about the bull and the horns. Glad you're back and posting BH!!

I was gonna say that I used to try to punk you , but I always ended getting the raw end of the deal .... :(

It's the old chestnut about the bull and the horns. Glad you're back and posting BH!!

WTTB Hooks :devil:

WTTB :applause:

Whatever Blondie.

Whatever Blondie.

He was talking to me, UberSerb.

Whatever Blondie.

Man I can't wait to see you drunk again.

:cloud9:

Whatever Blondie.

Man I can't wait to see you drunk again.

:cloud9:

We'll have some more fun. :banana: