• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

Absolute bull-s h i t

I consider greggy a very good friend, even though I don't agree with him sometimes.

Will so much stupidity taking place recently on the boards, they pick him as a scapegoat.

Really? It looked like he was deliberately flaunting the rules and, through his juvenile response, probably locking up more than a few computers for more than a few boardies. I haven't seen that particular brand of stupidity around here lately...

Yeah really. The boards have turned into a waste zone lately with nothing but immature stupidity. His excessive use of what he pulled is no different then whats been happening here lately, even though I think he did go somewhat overboard.

Hopefully people realized the level of insanity that has been going on lately but fail to do anything about it. He finally had enough and did something about it.

Like I said, I consider Greg a friend and I hate seeing friends used as scapegoats, so I will join my friend till he returns.

Agreed. I will join you. Hopefully to the delight of many. All you holier than thou types can kiss my *spoon*. (thumbs u

Man, I hate that "anyone still awake" thread.

Was greggy also responsible for taking away the login section?

Andy

Not only that but he was also responsible for the crash of the housing market, the depletion of the ozone layer and the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. :o

Man, I hate that "anyone still awake" thread.

Was greggy also responsible for taking away the login section?

Andy

Not only that but he was also responsible for the crash of the housing market, the depletion of the ozone layer and the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. :o

Don't forget Global Warming. :gossip:

Absolute bull-s h i t

I consider greggy a very good friend, even though I don't agree with him sometimes.

Will so much stupidity taking place recently on the boards, they pick him as a scapegoat.

Really? It looked like he was deliberately flaunting the rules and, through his juvenile response, probably locking up more than a few computers for more than a few boardies. I haven't seen that particular brand of stupidity around here lately...

Yeah really. The boards have turned into a waste zone lately with nothing but immature stupidity. His excessive use of what he pulled is no different then whats been happening here lately, even though I think he did go somewhat overboard.

Hopefully people realized the level of insanity that has been going on lately but fail to do anything about it. He finally had enough and did something about it.

Like I said, I consider Greg a friend and I hate seeing friends used as scapegoats, so I will join my friend till he returns.

Agreed. I will join you. Hopefully to the delight of many. All you holier than thou types can kiss my *spoon*. (thumbs u

Solidarity.

Absolute bull-s h i t

Man up & get a real strike. :sumo:

Absolute bull-s h i t

Man up & get a real strike. :sumo:

:roflmao:

Half of you are saying you HATE graemlins and greggy's mess and all the immaturity and so on...

The other half say that that half is so high on their horse they're dodging airliners....

What's the big freaking deal? He got tapped with a ban wand, for being annoying in a thread people where trying to be sensible in. Hell if he send a REAL DNS at the are you awake i don't know if i'll be able to hide my glee... but that's a whole other kettle of fish.

People will be immature, people will be uptight pretentious , others will be blind to both and just wonder wtf is going on here....?

Absolute bull-s h i t

Ahem. What are you going to do about the grading contest? :gossip:

I think I've had a disaster round this round and the suspense is killing me. doh!

Andy

Absolute bull-s h i t

I dont think he was a scapegoat at all Nik, he pretty much asked for it in how he went about doing what he did. No need to strike with him, but less time online is probably not a bad idea.

That said I thought what he did was frickken hillarious, and told him so last night, then again I am on cable modem and was not trying to read that thread. I personally didn't understand the BaltimoreWTTB thread and avoided it(no offense to the new girl of course) Greggy obviously got fed up with it and said while he was at the gym he had an epiphany about how to combat all the inanenss in that thread, and her name was Strawberry Shortcake.

So I say well played Greggy , I am glad you got a week off cause I was skeered to hear what your Gift Exchange present was , and how much you didn't like it.

And why people are talking about Greggys Strike instead of why Joey decided to leave NOD is beyond me, then again I never have figured this place out.

His strike was for trolling and spamming. Maybe there was something more than the Strawberry Shortcake postings.

Although how you could tell Greggy was trolling is beyond me, since he seems to be present in every single thread.

Oh well, life goes on. I like Greggy's humor, but sometimes it'd would be nice to read a post from him with text and an actual written argument, instead of the endless jokes and shots at others.

How long is a strike for? A month?

Half of you are saying you HATE graemlins and greggy's mess and all the immaturity and so on...

The other half say that that half is so high on their horse they're dodging airliners....

What's the big freaking deal? He got tapped with a ban wand, for being annoying in a thread people where trying to be sensible in. Hell if he send a REAL DNS at the are you awake i don't know if i'll be able to hide my glee... but that's a whole other kettle of fish.

People will be immature, people will be uptight pretentious , others will be blind to both and just wonder wtf is going on here....?

Well, IMHO people can be immature and can be uptight pretentious . I'll avoid the stuff I don't want to see.

Not my place to decide what is what. Not my place to decide what's BS and immature and drivel.

But I don't expect other posters to try to derail threads because they do.

Let the Mods enforce the policies set in place.

And if you don't like it, make recommendations to them.

so are you saying that were not all the same here and there may be some kind of personality differences....and maybe we should just try and get along or something (thumbs u

so are you saying that were not all the same here and there may be some kind of personality differences....and maybe we should just try and get along or something (thumbs u

well put

Absolute bull-s h i t

Solidarity.

I'm out too.

Absolute bull-s h i t

Solidarity.

I'm out too.

This is cracking me up.

(Good post, Ze-Man.)