• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

People will be immature, people will be uptight pretentious , others will be blind to both and just wonder wtf is going on here....?

so are you saying that were not all the same here and there may be some kind of personality differences....and maybe we should just try and get along or something (thumbs u

Well when you put it like THAT it's so much less likely to start people arguing now isn't it? Waaaay to go

Absolute bull-s h i t

I consider greggy a very good friend, even though I don't agree with him sometimes.

Will so much stupidity taking place recently on the boards, they pick him as a scapegoat.

Really? It looked like he was deliberately flaunting the rules and, through his juvenile response, probably locking up more than a few computers for more than a few boardies. I haven't seen that particular brand of stupidity around here lately...

You're new. I even made a reference for the noobies to do a "search" and see where this type of involvement has a deep and rich history lol

But my post was also yanked. :baiting:

I feel like I'm to blame for this sudden strike against the board's. Sorry everyone, I didn't think it would come to this.

Well, SOMETHING had to drive you out.

Never said I was leaving. Just apologizing for my actions.

I feel like I'm to blame for this sudden strike against the board's. Sorry everyone, I didn't think it would come to this.

I would say you have nothing to apologize for... Greggy chose to throw his tantrum. This is a pretty standard pattern of behavior for message boards.

People will be immature, people will be uptight pretentious , others will be blind to both and just wonder wtf is going on here....?

so are you saying that were not all the same here and there may be some kind of personality differences....and maybe we should just try and get along or something (thumbs u

Well when you put it like THAT it's so much less likely to start people arguing now isn't it? Waaaay to go

(shrug)

I would say you have nothing to apologize for... Greggy chose to throw his tantrum. This is a pretty standard pattern of behavior for message boards.

Well internet lol and what have you.

And greggy, I'm sorry you got banned. :(

I personally think they did Greggy a favor. I don't get why people are upset he will be gone a week. So what. It is obvious that Greggy was getting irratated at the boards. Now with him gone for a week he will get the break from the boards he so surely deserves. If you're tired of what goes on the boards than the best thing to do is take a break.

I struggled to log in yesterday for like 2 hours before I used my phone and got help from someone in my thread. Once I got logged in I started going through different threads and saw the SS posts by Greggy, I laughed and then I moved on checked out the sales thread for DD's that I can't by right now, went and sent my grade in to Nik who mocked me with graemlin's because I can grade for mess and then I went to bed.

All in all seems like a normal night to me not sure I understand the need for the strike.

In my opinion if a thread is full of over sized scans and it's difficult to load I just move on. But that's my opinion which I expect you all to ignore.

(shrug)

Take your level headed plain language somewhere it's appreciated! :)

(shrug)

Take your level headed plain language somewhere it's appreciated! :)

:o:sorry:

Absolute bull-s h i t

I consider greggy a very good friend, even though I don't agree with him sometimes.

Will so much stupidity taking place recently on the boards, they pick him as a scapegoat.

Really? It looked like he was deliberately flaunting the rules and, through his juvenile response, probably locking up more than a few computers for more than a few boardies. I haven't seen that particular brand of stupidity around here lately...

Yeah really. The boards have turned into a waste zone lately with nothing but immature stupidity. His excessive use of what he pulled is no different then whats been happening here lately, even though I think he did go somewhat overboard.

Hopefully people realized the level of insanity that has been going on lately but fail to do anything about it. He finally had enough and did something about it.

Like I said, I consider Greg a friend and I hate seeing friends used as scapegoats, so I will join my friend till he returns.

Agreed. I will join you. Hopefully to the delight of many. All you holier than thou types can kiss my *spoon*. (thumbs u

Man up & get a real strike. :sumo:

Would a strike for failure to engage in and foster constructive discourse count? :whistle:

Absolute bull-s h i t

Yeah really. The boards have turned into a waste zone lately with nothing but immature stupidity. His excessive use of what he pulled is no different then whats been happening here lately, even though I think he did go somewhat overboard.

Hopefully people realized the level of insanity that has been going on lately but fail to do anything about it. He finally had enough and did something about it.

Like I said, I consider Greg a friend and I hate seeing friends used as scapegoats, so I will join my friend till he returns.

Agreed. I will join you. Hopefully to the delight of many. All you holier than thou types can kiss my *spoon*. (thumbs u

Man up & get a real strike. :sumo:

Would a strike for failure to engage in and foster constructive discourse count? :whistle:

:acclaim:

I hate big pictures that screw up my computer. But Greggy is still alright.

We should all forgive greggy

That being said ComicGrinder needs to shrink that damned image in his sig line. It screws up my phone when I am looking here.

I struggled to log in yesterday for like 2 hours before I used my phone and got help from someone in my thread. Once I got logged in I started going through different threads and saw the SS posts by Greggy, I laughed and then I moved on checked out the sales thread for DD's that I can't by right now, went and sent my grade in to Nik who mocked me with graemlin's because I can grade for mess and then I went to bed.

All in all seems like a normal night to me not sure I understand the need for the strike.

In my opinion if a thread is full of over sized scans and it's difficult to load I just move on. But that's my opinion which I expect you all to ignore.

No, you have a nice level headed approach. My bet is you wouldn't try to sabatoge a thread. Just a hunch.

I hate big pictures that screw up my computer. But Greggy is still alright.

We should all forgive greggy

That being said ComicGrinder needs to shrink that damned image in his sig line. It screws up my phone when I am looking here.

What kind of phone do you have? I'm shopping them tomorrow...