• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

I feel like I'm to blame for this sudden strike against the board's. Sorry everyone, I didn't think it would come to this.

Well, SOMETHING had to drive you out.

Never said I was leaving. Just apologizing for my actions.

You have nothing to apologize for.

Like I said, I consider Greg a friend and I hate seeing friends used as scapegoats, so I will join my friend till he returns.

Gee Nik, thanks for the all the support I got when being handed down strikes for far more spurious reasons. :insane:

That being said ComicGrinder needs to shrink that damned image in his sig line. It screws up my phone when I am looking here.

Just join the 90%+ of forum members who have disabled sigs - I had to, as many of these nerd-fest-sigs are far from "work safe".

I hate big pictures that screw up my computer. But Greggy is still alright.

We should all forgive greggy

That being said ComicGrinder needs to shrink that damned image in his sig line. It screws up my phone when I am looking here.

What kind of phone do you have? I'm shopping them tomorrow...

1722509-TJ.JPG

Just join the 90%+ of forum members who have disabled sigs - I had to, as many of these nerd-fest-sigs are far from "work safe".

better?

No idea, as I have them disabled. :makepoint:

better?

lol

Shouldn't you 'work' at "work" ? :baiting:

I guess you work at a slave labor camp, without things like LUNCH (which I'm currently on) or BREAKS.

You have free time to surf then, but as it's not your PC or premises, you still must keep company policy in mind.

better?

..... :roflmao:

I guess you work at a slave labor camp, without things like LUNCH (which I'm currently on) or BREAKS.

You have free time to surf then, but as it's not your PC or premises, you still must keep company policy in mind.

Manual labourer for the most part, no PC. Different world, different thought train about how to access the net to surf, what can i say :shrug:

Understood, but I just meant that there are ways for people to surf at work, without stealing from the company, but where you need to maintain corporate policy and not get sent to a "reconditioning program" for having a female co-worker see these "nerd sigs".

It's New Years Eve. Who really cares about any of this? (shrug)

Watch out, or you'll get another strike for not maintaining the board values. (tsk)

doh!

At least he got his parting shot in at me and my Cowboys ... :whistle:

Grinder ,I just got on , and haven't checked out Blue's sales site .

Looks like lots of good drama I've missed ..... :/

Shouldn't you 'work' at "work" ? :baiting:

I don't know why i used so many apostrophes either.

Working at work is over rated. I spend most of my day pretending to do stuff while I am reading through all the threads on the boards and surfing Ebay.