• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Power Pack 27 NM/M

7 posts in this topic

Great book Donut...

The one major suggestion I would make is to adjust the font size down on the second and third paragraphs. It's called fine print for a reason, and I think you want the info about the specific book to be larger than the payment info, since the book is what you are selling. I am not suggesting you make the payment info at 6pt type, but it was clearly readable at the previous size, so I would suggest returning it to that size.

Right now your blue text is size 6, the remaining descriptive text is size 5. I would go with the first descriptive paragraph staying at size 5, and the 2nd and 3rd at size 2 or 3. For comparison the text "PayPal: Fast, easy, secure payment." in the payment options is at size 2.

I would also suggest a line break before the "Click for other auctions" line, with that line centered, separating it from the remaining description. which will draw attention to it. I might also suggest bumping that line up one size from the rest of the fine print.

Brother, it looks good with border/table and html. You need some color in your life, white boy wink.gif

Click on the link on right part of the page while listing that asks you to "spruce up your listing with html" and learn command font color= blue, red, pink,fuschia, purple, etc and surround with the "<>"

Find an animated gif...like spidey running or that dragon ball z guy doing the kamhammeha wave...

Hey, I'm all about classic stuff now - don't need that color. Its all stark, baby.

Here's the updated version. Battle Brady 11 with lighthouse's comments. Also, just for a kick, check out the covers on these:

Combat Kelly 12

Combat Kelly 8

Combat Kelly 7 - this is awesome

Wow... I never knew Greg Brady was so tough... or is that Marcia after she gets hit in the nose... "p

That Combat Kelly 7 is great... Any idea what the kanji translates to? I notice he repeats the last two characters...