• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver, Bronze & Gold, High Grade, Low Grade, big discounts - LOTS OF BOOKS

783 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Just "found" 5 boxes of books that I had set aside a few years ago. Lots of Silver and Bronze of varying grades and varying companies. Most of you know that I carry mostly High Grade books, but this thread will have lots of mid grades too, and the prices will be very reasonable. I will be starting this thread tonight around 9 CST. I will probably post around 20 books tonight and continue the thread over the next several days.

As usual, first :takeit: is trumps, but PMs are welcome and reasonable offers will generally be considered. Shipping is 3.00 for Media for the first book and 5.00 for priority. Shipping is 1.00 per each additional, unless you buy a bunch and then it will get cheaper.

By the way, all books are 100% returnable if you are unhappy with them.

oh, you guys send me some requests and if I have them I will pull them....

:hi:

More Turner stuff..? Even raw with sigs on it is fine with me...

Brian

Probably not in this thread Brian, but I will try to get some stuff together in a couple of weeks.