• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT #1 Club
19 19

3,735 posts in this topic

I’ve found baby soothers on discount for the ones that cry to admin to have people banned for zero reasons other than they think they own the thread. Certain personalities need to know they have to share the sand box with others .

21 hours ago, spracknetch23 said:

That is the softcover version, yes. The hardcover was limited production and signed and numbered. I forget the actual production number. 1,000?

1000 softcovers (99% sure), 500 hardcovers (100% sure)

bagging these and the originals was always a challenge. I used to use magazine boards that I custom cut and then just taped the loose magazine bag tight around the back. A hardcover I got back in 2013 came in the right size Mylar bag so they are out there...

23 hours ago, pubmonkey said:

bagging these and the originals was always a challenge. I used to use magazine boards that I custom cut and then just taped the loose magazine bag tight around the back. A hardcover I got back in 2013 came in the right size Mylar bag so they are out there...

Thanks for info I had no clue . Picked this up locally only for signatures . Condition was 6-6.5 at best 

2 hours ago, rckstr1253 said:

Looks like sales are slowing down, right?

The 3rd prints picked up even with several coming to market, still seems active to me. The second prints are not as available anymore and prices didn't cool down as far as I can see. There are very few first prints out there.

On 8/30/2020 at 8:57 AM, pubmonkey said:

I guess the softcovers of 6th may be hard to find. Any way to confirm the 1k number?

1 hour ago, Sonic77 said:

Looks like everyone with 3rd prints are trying to dump while the market is hot, I'm sure this will help bring down prices on those.  Of course 2nd and 1st prints should stay relatively high still.

Yeah 3rd prints are selling like hot cakes right now.

8 hours ago, ghn999 said:

Just showing some love!

I’d take any low grade first print my friend and be merry about it . I sold mine two years ago 9.0 and regret it because I’d lived the turtles growing up . One of my top ten comics I’m trying to reacquire  . Ironically 5 of my 10 picks I use to own and now am chasing and losing fast in the race . Oh the life of a collector ...... sigh

On 8/26/2020 at 8:35 PM, Subby1938 said:

I could care less 

sold these in last few years :

albedo 2 cgc 9.6

tmnt 1 first print cgc 9.0

ASM 1 cgc 4.5

AF15 cgc 2.0

ASM run 2-800 complete run

many others 

I cashed out and I’m happy I did . Every single one of these books is available to buy at any time . They are only paper I put money to great use buying my home . That’s smart business ! 

Bump