TMNT #1 Club
24 24

2,127 posts in this topic

355 posts
3 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

What do u plan to do with them in the future to prevent counterfeits? Donate to a museum or something?

No plans at the moment other than getting them signed by more Mirage Studios artists in the near future.  I have no plans to donate them...my collection is a great place for them.  ;)  They are in my possession so there's no chance they could be used for counterfeiting.  

1,863 posts
8 hours ago, rich_TMNT said:

No plans at the moment other than getting them signed by more Mirage Studios artists in the near future.  I have no plans to donate them...my collection is a great place for them.  ;)  They are in my possession so there's no chance they could be used for counterfeiting.  

okay cool... you could single handily destroy all the TMNT first print market with those things...lol... I guess if true replicas could be made then all the true slabbed first prints with be worthless

519 posts

Just when you think you've seen everything, now there is a 9.8 I've never seen certified by the "other" grading company that does the larger magazine sizes. Signed. Only $37K! Snap it up people!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-1-PGX-9-8-White-pgs-SIGNED-1st-print-1st-TMNT/352694006210?hash=item521e3371c2:g:ls0AAOSwBRFc-Tyk

4 posts

If anyone is selling or knows of anyone selling a tmnt #1 first print cgc 9.6 please message me. I love to buy one and can pay ;) thanks just send me a message! 

519 posts

A 9.2 sold at a discount on Ebay for $7500. This copy last traded less than a year ago in august of 2018 for $9,000 also on ebay. Recent sales of 9.2's were $8600 in April, 11,251 on 9/1/18 and the $9,000 on 8/31/18.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-1-1st-Print-First-CGC-9-2-WHITE-Pages-TMNT-1984-/293150640149?hash=item444123c815%3Ag%3A3PAAAOSwPUVdJ3PU&nma=true&si=ix6kiJfF1Eja%2B7wIKYMfmCArk4I%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557